Skip to content
- 1 apple – peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup uncooked gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 cups of almond milk / coconut milk (or 1 cup water +1 cup almond milk)
- 1tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- a few Nuts (optional)
- Start off with the apple, cinnamon & dried cranberries into the pot.
- When they start to boil/soften add your almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Add your Rolled Oats. stir occasionally,after about 8 minutes they are done.
- Add your few nuts on top and Enjoy!