A sweet and spicy watermelon salsa that uses fresh ingredients.
- 2 Cups watermelon,finely chopped & seeds removed
- 1/2 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 to 1 whole jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced finely
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
Combine watermelon, cucumber, onion, peppers, cilantro, and basil in a large bowl. Add lime juice and stir to coat.
Chill for at least half an hour in the refrigerator.